Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

Dont' burn your bridges

I don't want to burn bridges with people I've worked with. It's a small world. You may never know you may cross the same path again.

I went to Mary Chiles last Friday morning to get my personal stuff in my locker and to say thank you to the HN, CN, and the medical director. Kahit na maganda or pangit ang naging experience ko dun, may naitulong pa rin naman sa akin ang pag-serve ko as a volunteer nurse dun in 3 weeks. I paid 1k for 2 months of volunteer pero hindi ko na tinapos ang 2 months. Naisip ko kase na mas mapapabuti ang career ko if I'm gonna serve at Marikina Valley. I didn't submit a letter of withdrawal but I think I should para professional ang approach. Next time na lang siguro pag mapadpad ulit ako sa Lepanto or sa PRC.

Now, my focus is on MVMC because I have bigger chance to get hired there. Wala namang masama kung mag-aspire ako dun. Yun naman talaga ang plan ng bawat isa na VN dun eh. If given the chance, I want to work in the ICU (intensive care unit) dahil andun daw ang learning and you'll get to practice your critical thinking and decision-making skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment