Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dilemma

Tama ba ang spelling? Tama. Good riddance I was able to juggle one exam and one final interview. Napakiusapan na i-move yung exam ko sa Thursday to give way to my final interview tomorrow. I hope this time it's gonna be for real. Nakakapagod din ang mag-exam at magpa-interview. How I want to kick off my stillettos and toss out my blazer after every interview. Suffocating. Answering the "strengths" and "weaknesses" and what-have-yous. I gave up my not-so-stable job just to pursue my dream of being a nurse. Now I'm practically penniless. Ano kaya pwedeng sideline na job? online English tutor could be possible. Or a reliever maybe.

So, absent ako for 2 days sa OR. Ok lang. Sabi naman ni CN we are entitled to our personal and professional development. Sana maintindihan din ito ng HN namin. If she would take it against me (like what she did the first time) then I won't give a damn. Basta I would follow my heart, kung saan ako mas sasaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment