Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Love is free, free is love

I am listening to Jonh Lennon's song "Love" while reading S Meyer's "New Moon." Sentimental. I closed the novel and decided to just listen and feel the song. Relaxing. Psychedelic. Para bang addict? Haha. Song trip lang. I get high with music. I get inspired with it as well. Music helped me survive thesis days in college because it kept me awake and creative. In nursing school, I can't memorize the drugs and their mode of actions without it. Like a drug, music is also addictive. Helped me fall asleep--walkman, discman, ipods. Music sets moods. It can make me smile, fall in love, cry over memories, dance and be giddy. Right now, all I can think of is John Lennon and Yoko Ono. They are so into each other. Parang cult. Maybe it was music that brought them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment