Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 1 in MVMC

Punctuality and attendance are important factors for nurses, as well as other healthcare team members. That's why I arrived 30 minutes prior call time. Thanks for the LRT-2, it saves me travel time and the hassles of traffic along Aurora Blvd. in Cubao.

Most of my groupmates in the final set of interview made it to the list of volunteers. We're 50 in total, but only 38 of us showed up today. Buti na yon para konti lang kakumpitensya. Haha. Mr. M discussed about the policies and procedures. I paid attention only on absences and corresponding penalties. 1 day of absence with prior notice is equivalent to 1 point deduction while 1 day of absence without prior notice equals 2 points deduction. I get the meaning. I won't be absent from Day 1 until the end of the program (3 months). Goodluck. We also had our first quiz which is about the mission and vision of the hospital, fill in the blanks. Sisiw. Hehe. I got all correct answers. Tomorrow is another day of challenge. Gotta study now and brush up on some basic nursing concepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment