Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Digicam's Busted

canon-powershot-s5is-zoom2.jpg


My digicam's twisting lcd is acting up. The image that's supposed to be seen in the LCD suddenly switches to the viewfinder (the eyepiece) once I twist and press the lcd against the camera's body. It's hard to sort or view pictures from the viewfinder, I have to squint my eye kasi ang liit!

This problem started after my brother borrowed it. There are really some people na hindi kasundo ng mga gadgets. Ultimo digital watch nasisira sa kanya. Hahaha! Idaan na lang sa tawa. I can't afford to have it repaired because I've read that repairs are expensive. On the other hand, I'm thinking of having it checked at Canon Service Center in Chino Roces, Makati baka minor lang naman like there may be some loose connections lang that need tinkering.


Photo taken from letsgodigital.org



No comments:

Post a Comment