Search This Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hamburger Speaker

Presenting the mighty hamburger speaker! It's actually a dupe of the X-mini speakers. I got this generic because it's way cheaper than the X-mini (P1,600 vs. 600). I'll just use it for personal purposes like watching movies in my laptop, anyway. It has a quaint bass sound, pwede na rin. I had it replaced with a new one because the previous unit that I got was defective. Mabait naman yung pinagbilhan ko sa Virra Mall, pinalitan kahit walang receipt (note to self: always DEMAND a receipt!).

I'm currently downloading via torrenthound Twilight series and Coco before Chanel movie. I just finished downloading Empire Records after watching it from JackTV. Wala lang, trip ko lang kase yung soundtrack and ang cute ni Rene Zelweger and Liv Tyler in their mini-skirts sa movie. Hanap nga ko sa ukay-ukay ng skirt na ganun.






No comments:

Post a Comment