Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day Trip

Went to Pila, Laguna last Wednesday with Ron, Tita Len, and Ate Kay. I joined them without being able to do my morning rituals (as in di pako naligo and toothbrush--eew!) because they picked me so early in the morning and I slept very late due to Plants vs. Zombies.

There's no heavy traffic in SLEX and we reached Calamba by 6am.

We stopped by Burger King in Calamba for breakfast. I didn't like the bacon, too thin and bland. But I like their spam sandwich and onion rings.




We arrived in Pila at around 7a.m. This is the rest house of Ron's family friend at the back of their family owned Colegio Monterei de Pila. I love this nipa hut particularly this spot--chillax with a coke on a hot summer day!




Then we drove around and dropped by their ancestral home (soon to open to public).





To be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment