Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

Medicine Blue Book


Here at last is my latest find from the Book Sale:



So handy esp. when you need some infos while you're on duty


I got it for only Php75 (orginal price marked as Php247 at the NBS). Most of the authors are doctors from the PGH. There are lists of abbreviations, antibiotics, and what-have-you in the clinical setting. Straight to the point and the layout of info is just like what you find in a patient's chart like the doctor's order, diagnosis, disease, etiology, meds, labs, nursing care, etc. The meds given are specifically designed for Asians and the labs are listed according to importance. It's better than the 1-ton book that is fundamentals of nursing :)








3 comments:

  1. wow, this will help me a lot! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I would like to have this book. However, it is not available in Indonesia where I live. Is there a way you can buy the book and ship it to my address? I am willing to pay all the fares. Thank you

    ReplyDelete