Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cubao

Ron and I went to Cubao at Noynoy-Roxas HQ to buy the yellow-bird ribbon car sticker for Ron's dad. Unfortunately, it's out of stock and the volunteer referred us to National Bookstore. Off we go to NBS but only found the plain yellow ribbon worth P65. Ron bought 5 pieces for His dad and business partners.

At the NBS, we headed to the top 3 floors to look for books on sale. We found books upon books piled up everywhere. I was tempted to buy some but scrimped on my few pesos in my wallet. Next time na lang pag may nursing job na ko (God willing, I'll start on April 19th at my beloved alma mater's hospital). I picked Butch Dalisay's Best of Barfly and Healing Cut which is about anecdotes of Filipino surgeons on their personal clinical experiences.

By the way, I will post my latest HG medical book at the Book Sale next time. It's so cheap (P75) and so handy and it's written by Filipino doctors :)

We were hungry by 4pm so we went straight to Farmer's Plaza. Sago't gulaman at the Goldilock's is not available. Tropical Hut is our next stop. Ang sarap ng macaroni salad, mais con yelo, at classic hamburger nila! The spring chicken lacks flavor, parang Max's lang na matabang na malutong ang balat.

Punta sana kami sa Ali Mall to hunt for the X-mini speakers for my mac kaso tinamad na kami. Next time na lang, sa Greenhills na lang baka mas cheaper pa.

No comments:

Post a Comment