Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My iPod shuffle is back from the ashes!

I used to have a 1st-generaion 8GB iPod and an iPod shuffle. The shuffle was a gift to me from my Dad and the 8GB was just an upgrade. The 8GB died because it was accidentally dropped during my nursing review at SEAMED. What was left of me was the Shuffle but was also busted --it can't be recognized by any PC. The Shuffle was officially pronounced "busted/corrupted" by an Apple service center in Greenhills 3 years ago.

The other night when I couldn't bring myself to sleep and I've got to sleep because I supposedly have duty at 6 a.m., I tried listening to it again, after almost 3 years of hibernation in my drawer.



Irritated by the same old RnB songs in my playlist, I tried to tinker the iPod and plugged it in my Mac.



Lo and behold, it was recognized by my Mac!



I thought it's a miracle because the Apple service center used an iMac in diagnosing my iPod a couple of years ago. In an instant, I deleted all the songs in it and happily added songs which give meaning to every moment of my present life. Yihee!

No comments:

Post a Comment