Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dimsum Galore!

Yesterday, I and the bf went to our favorite place (Greenhills) to unwind. I've been off-duty since Sunday and just got my second paycheck yesterday. Daiso is my new favorite store and bought plastic boxes and a mickey mouse keychain. The Booksale has nothing for me that day. I was hoping to find One Hundred Years of Solitude (one of my friends borrowed my copy lost it) but to no avail. Hungry and tired from walking in the tiangge, we dined in Le Ching Tea House. We ordered hakao, steamed pork spare ribs, beef tripe, and beef brisket noodle. Ang dami nito pero taob lahat ng plato pati iced tea! Katakawan is our favorite sin.


Beef brisket noodle (ang sarap nito, promise!)


Hakao

Spare ribs (eto rin masarap!)


Chilli (eto ang nagpapasarap sa lahat!)


*Photos taken from here

No comments:

Post a Comment