Search This Blog

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Physical Exam

Went to DLSMC for my physical exam. The total package cost me P650: anti-hbs, hbs-ag, ua, fecalysis, cxr, pregnancy test, cbc. The anti-HBS or hepa-B titer which I had 2 days ago cost me P581. Dang! Patience is a virtue. I should have waited for HR's text.

The hepa-B titer was supposed to be for PGH volunteer program. Perhaps it's not my destiny to be in PGH. How many attempts did I take to apply for that institution? staff nurse, APCN, EVRP--laging nauudlot, always something's coming up. I dunno. Maybe my first course (BA ES) in UP naming mahal is enough? I dunno.

Moving forward, I'm not excited about my upcoming nursing job. Or this is anxiety, maybe. God please help me cope with everyday stress at work. Please guide me and lend me your wisdom so I won't get incident report or something like it.

Note to self: take multivits and neurobion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment