Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

Monthsary!

Ron and I have been together for almost 4 years. The love and passion hasn't changed--I don't know why but that's the way it is and I'm thankful for it. Our relationship is far from perfect because we're totally different individuals who have different wants and views that sometimes we disagree on personal or geeky matters. He's more geeky and nerdy than me. Peace, honey!

We celebrated our monthsary by doing what we both love doing--eat out! We went to Greenhills and tried the "Good Burger" burgers. Good because their patties are either veggies or chicken which are good for the heart. We love the Margherita burger. It has basil, mozzarella cheese, and grilled tomatoes. The sight of the melting cheese and the smell of the grilled tomatoes and basil are really mouth watering.

Photo taken from here

Then, my friend Maui called me up and came over to Greenhills all the way from Paranaque. She tagged along her roommate Riza. We shopped around the tiangges and Maui surprised me with another birthday gift! I saw it in Style on Air (SOA) and she surprised me with this while I was ogling at the cute accessories of SOA:

I'm so blessed! Thank you, Lord :)

No comments:

Post a Comment