Search This Blog

Monday, June 7, 2010

Johns Hopkins

2 years ago, I dreamed of becoming a staff nurse in the best hospital to work in the US. I googled that BEST hospital and found out that it's Johns Hopkins Hospital.

So then and there, I searched Johns' website and tried applying online. I've found out that they have their own recruitment agency here in the Philippines that is SEAPCI (Southeast Asian Placement Center, Inc.). After two months, SEPACI called me up and asked if I'm still interested in Johns. Syempre, oo ang sagot ko. But the problem is I have no NCLEX yet, no IELTS, no hospital experience. So the personnel said that if ever I have a hospital job kahit na wala pa akong 1 year, tawagan ko daw sila to update my application status. Wag daw muna ako mag-IELTS kase nag-e-expire. Mag-NCLEX daw muna ako while I'm not yet busy.

I've heard from my classmate in highschool that Johns is really nice. She used to work there as a staff nurse. Before that, she was a nurse at the Philippine Heart Center. One of her patients encouraged her to apply their by attending on SEPACI's job fair a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment