Search This Blog

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bye-bye Amang Rodriguez

I backed out from my orientation in Amang Rodriguez Memorial Medical Center last Thursday in lieu of De Los Santos Medical Center. Too bad I wasn't able to serve in a government hospital. I passed my application in Amang in December last year and got a call from them only two weeks ago. I called the Nursing Office and asked if I could join in the next batch. The personnel said the next batch is already filled up and the next application period will be next year.

So bye-bye to Amang.

De Los Santos is accepting applicants for staff nurses. Just go the HR office at the basement near the parking lot and the back of the hospital and give your requirements to the guard on duty.

By the way, I'm off to Baler, Aurora in a few minutes. Looking forward to surfing (if I could brave the waves and if I could afford it).

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment